The company’s production composes the energy-efficient wall modules of “Royal House” trade-mark that are used for:- Capital construction of apartment buildings up to 25 floors
- Capital construction of cottages/townhouses.
Load-bearing reinforced-concrete wall panel with thickness of 160 mm, the sizes of 7.7 m x 3.12 m, produced according to DSTU БВ.2.6.-64: 2008
Warmth-keeping system that consists of armor-clad foam polystyrene with thickness of 160 mm
Metal-plastic windows of «Rehau» trade-mark Euro-Design 70 (Germany)
Facade decoration system, which includes decorative and architectural elements on the windows perimeter and wall ceramic tiles / continuous glazing / glass combination of clinker with waterproofing grout joints with special sealants.
Set of architectural elements for joining sutures, which provide a decorative and sealed vertical and horizontal joints between the panels.
Variants of facade decoration of wall modulesAll wall modules are delivered to the construction site with a complete exterior design with a set of architectural decoration for vertical and horizontal joints between the panels.
Energy-certified productsAccording to the calculation the wall modules of «Royal House» trade-mark has the R-value of the outer wall construction of 3.82 sq. m*K/W (at the minimum allowable resistance value of 3 m for temperature zone of I = 3.3 m * K / W) that is divisible for 3 m of brick work.
- dyckerhoff AGE cement (Germany),
- brick frontal tile (Germany / Poland),
- quick Mix frontal putties and trowel finish (Germany),
- foam polystyrene of “Royal House” trade-mark production, volume density Р25,
- crushed rock of Korsun-Shevchenkovsky deposit,
- metal-plastic windows of “Rehau” trade-mark Euro-Design 70 (Germany).